Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Zachary!

Today was Zachary's second birthday. I cannot believe it has already been two years. I know everyone always says it goes by fast, but I have to say it again. It goes by SO fast. He had a good day.


He woke up to donuts and balloons before church. After church we went to lunch with some friends.


After a nice long nap - about 18 minutes - we all walked down to the park. It was a beautiful day. All the boys, and Penny, love to be outside. And the day can't be complete without an injury. After his bath he fell on the tile and now has another goose egg on his forehead. We should have bought stock in ice packs. I am trying to get him excited about his party which is Saturday but I'm not sure he understands. I'm sure he'll have a wonderful time.


Happy Birthday Zachy - Mommy loves you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Zacky!!!! I can't believe it has been two years. We love you and your family very much!!! We hope you had a wonderful day and a great party!!!

Kelli, Craig, Sam and Avery

Mandy said...

Hurray! I tried to call you today to tell Zachary happy birthday but was having phone issues. Give him a birthday hug and kiss from Aunt Mandy! Love you all!!

The Blakes said...

Happy Birthday Zachery!

Bunch of Oranges said...

I cannot believe he is 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they grow up soo fast! Love those hair and eyes in that close up pic! :)Happy Bday to Zachary!

*Kendra* said...

Happy B-day Zachary! Glad we got to eat with yall on Sunday!