Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm Late - as usual

I promise I will let you all know how our Christmas/New Year's/My 30th Birthday were as soon as I can. I just need to download all our 300 photos! We did have a good Christmas - all the boys were really into it this year. Justin and I went with mom and a friend of hers to the Omni Hotel on New Years for a murder mystery dinner theater. Yesterday I turned 30! I can't believe I am old enough to be 30 and married with 3 kids. Mom watched the boys all afternoon and evening so Justin and could go out. We went and saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button - great - and had dinner at The Melting Pot - great - and did a little shopping.

Well, that is it in a nut shell. I will get those pictures downloaded and will add those soon. Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy 30th Birthday! Glad you were able to do something fun with just your hubby!

*Kendra* said...

Hope you had a great b-day!!!