Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! Our boys had a good time. We had several egg hunts before Sunday and I'm glad. Sunday turned out to be pretty chilly.



We went to Bear Creek Park for their Easter Egg Hunt. This is me trying to get both boys to sit for a nice picture. You can see Camden is trying to help by grabbing Zachary's jacket.






The boys looked so cut Sunday I really wanted a good picture of the three of them together. We tried at home before we left and didn't get any so I tried again at church. This is what I got.



11 comments:

Heather said...

What can you say when you've got three squirmy boys? I love the pictures!

The Blakes said...

Cara- even though no one is looking at the camera at once, you can totally tell how stinkin cute they all are. You should frame all three pictures together!

The Keltners said...

I love the series of pictures. Your boys were so cute all in their matching sweater vest and plaid shorts.

*Kendra* said...

The church pics are my favorite. Their outfits Sunday were great! Come over and play soon!

Bunch of Oranges said...

Cute Cute Cute BOYS! Hey, I have to hand it to you for getting them ALL adorably dressed and there! Way to go! Happy Spring!

Britney K said...

Hey Cara! Good to hear from you! I loved looking at all your pictures! How cute are your boys! So fun. Hope things are going well. Britney

penny lane designs said...

Hi Cara! Thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog. I would be more than happy to help you out with a new blog design! Go to my blog and then my profile page and I have a link to my email on there. Shoot me an email and then I will reply to tell you the information I need. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

We saw this once before but blogger deleted our comment...humm, can't figure out these German firewalls...

Noe Family said...

And I thought it was hard to get a picture of two kids!! :-) They looked precious though.

Mandy said...

You are not a bad omen!! I think of you like a collender (flattering I know, but stick with me): If my boy can't handle "my boys," he doesn't deserve to be with me anyway! Wouldn't you agree?! =) Haha, love you! Hugs all around!!

Noe Family said...

Read my blog...I tagged you!!