Thursday, April 9, 2009

I hate computers!











Really and truly! We got some computer virus a couple months ago and took it in to be fixed and not 3 days later it crashed again. So after trying everything we knew, we just got a new one. We'll see how long it lasts. But for now - I am sooo behind! I'll start with Zachy's 3rd birthday. February 24 he turned 3. Told you I was behind. I have every intention of coming back later and adding pictures of these last 3 years ;) But today I'll just post some pictures of the party.
Last weekend Thomas the Tank Engine was in town so we took the boys to see him. Justin's brother was here and I know he just loved walking around saying hi to Thomas, Sir Tomham Hat, Emily and all the others!
**Blogger is not letting me move my pictures so I guess you'll just have to try and guess which ones are from the party and which ones are from Thomas!**

5 comments:

Muse Moments said...

We also went to Thomas and I thought we might see ya'll. Too funny! We should go together next year.

DadandLinda said...

Who is that ~girl~ next to Z man?!

Bunch of Oranges said...

Any update is good! I love reading blogs! I know, computers can really be something huh? It'll be ok! :) Love!

Mandy said...

Welcome back and hurray for Thomas! =) I know there's another birthday coming up in that household here soon. What's Big C into these days so Aunt Mandy can get the perfect gift? *Hugs!*

The Blakes said...

So glad that we got to visit the other day. CUTE CUTE Pics!