Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Baby Bedding

We have finished two more bedding sets. I can't figure where to take the best pictures. I did several inside and didn't really like them so we tried outside.
This is a close up of the comforter.


We also made matching burp cloths.



Here is the other set. Besides Jackson's we haven't made any other boy sets. It is so fun to do something with pink in it for a change.




The comforter for this one.



And the burp cloths.


And I have to add a picture of the boys. Penny loves water and gets upset if someone is wet and she is not. We have to watch her very closely or she will get in the tub with them.


And the lighting isn't good on this one but I had to share.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow, Cara...those are beautiful! How could you not post such a cute hiney picture!?

Jenni said...

definitely a blackmail photo for future years!!!

Mandy said...

Oh you guys are doing such a wonderful job with the bidness. I'm proud and can't wait til I have a reason to purchase some! =O =)

That little pic of those cute little bottoms totally made my day. You need to make that into a giant painting and place it above the mantel. =D Love you!!

Heather said...

After we move and get the nursery set up, I'll take pictures of our bedding for you to have. For the time being, it's staying in its wonderful protective case!

Shara Smith said...

Love the cheeks! Ha! Okay, trying to put in your new header, but your info you gave me will not let me sign in. Will you email it to me at sharakae13@yahoo.com please? Thanks.