Monday, April 21, 2008

Camden's Party

Last Friday we had Camden's 5th birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. He had a wonderful time with many friends there to help celebrate. I won't bore you with the details, I'll just show you what you really come here for - pictures!
Camden and friends dancing with Chuck E. They all had such a good time.

I tried but couldn't get everyone to look at the same time.

Zachary playing Daddy's favorite game





Camden has really gotten into video games. He has the facial expressions down and everything.

Jackson had his first bite of pizza.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I think you mean "cheet-za." =) Sorry I missed the party but I won't miss wishing C a very happy birthday in a few days. Is that Edward I see in one of those pics???

Mandy said...

PS - I love the new scrapbooky layout! Brings back fond memories... =)

*Kendra* said...

Glad we got to celebrate with yall! Happy B-day Camden!